Working closely with local growers, BioSafe Systems has developed a new pathogen and pest soil solution utilizing peroxyacetic acid (PAA), hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) and a blend of beneficial microbes. This “Sustainable Soils Program” is a crop neutral, flexible program that gives growers the assurance that their plants will grow quickly without succumbing to disease and nematodes. The program operates on the principal of “out with the bad, in with the good”.
Out with the Bad
Eliminate pathogens using TerraStart® and TerraClean®.
- Before planting, use BioSafe’s powerful, non-residual, peroxyacetic acid in TerraStart (or TerraClean 5.0 for organic grows) to eliminate soil pathogens and pests immediately.
- Can treat soil throughout the season.
In with the Good
Improve plant health and elevate pathogen prevention with TerraGrow®.
- Use TerraGrow after TerraStart (or TerraClean 5.0) when the soil profile is clean and free of pathogen pressure.
- TerraGrow can be chemigated or drenched directly into already treated soil to establish a strong and beneficial population.
|Unmarketable due to undersized (tons/acre)||1.35||4.34|
|Current price ($/ton)||$350||$350|
|Total Gross ($/acre)||$5,323||$6,228|
*14% undersized tubers were the given figure for the field average. 6% undersized tubers were found to be the total production average. It was assumed there were more than 6% undersized potatoes in the untreated side and therefor estimated the untreated side to be 10% and consequently the treated side would have been 18% undersized tubers to maintain the 14% field wide average.
Protect your crops, protect your water, and protect your operation’s future with BioSafe Systems products.
Not all uses and applications are approved in all states/provinces. Always consult a product’s label before use. Always refer to the California label for specific uses or restrictions relevant to that state.
If you are not sure if a product is registered in your state or for questions regarding care and use, please contact us.
- USDA Announces School and Summer Meals Reforms January 17, 2020
- USDA Invests $5.7 Million in Broadband for Rural Nebraska Communities January 17, 2020
- USDA Invests $11 Million in Broadband for Rural Minnesota and Iowa Communities January 17, 2020
BioSafe Systems, LLC
22 Meadow St.
East Hartford, CT 06108
Toll Free: 1.888.273.3088