What is SaniDate 5.0's mode of action?
SaniDate 5.0 works through an oxidation chemical reaction that kills bacteria and fungus. More specifically, SaniDate 5.0 reacts on contact with the enzymes and proteins that make up simple cell organisms such as animal and human health pathogens.
What applications can I make with SaniDate 5.0?
- Direct injection into water lines, evaporative cooler systems and livestock water treatments For treatment of water containing plant pathogens, inject SaniDate 5.0 and maintain a predetermined residual level by using metering equipment, coupled with ORP measuring probes.
- Fogging SaniDate 5.0 can be used as an adjunct to acceptable manual cleaning and disinfecting to treat hard, non-porous room surfaces in dairies and beverage/food processing plants.
- Foaming Use SaniDate 5.0 with a foaming agent to increase product contact time. Ideal for use on vertical or irregular surfaces.
- Mold and Mildew Control SaniDate 5.0 effectively inhibits the growth of mold, mildew, and the odors they cause when applied to hard non-porous, non-food contact surfaces.
Does SaniDate 5.0 control human health pathogens?
- Escherichia coli (e-coli)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella enterica
- Pediococcus damnosus
- Lactobacillus malefermentans
- Gram positive and gram negative bacteria
- Avian Influenza (H9N2)