Why SaniDate 5.0?
Versatile application methods: spray, dip, fog or foam
No harmful residue, no rinse required
Works on contact, no known resistance
NOTa restricted use pesticide
What is SaniDate 5.0's mode of action?
SaniDate 5.0 works through an oxidation chemical reaction that kills bacteria and fungus. More specifically, SaniDate 5.0 reacts on contact with the enzymes and proteins that make up simple cell organisms such as animal and human health pathogens.
What applications can I make with SaniDate 5.0?
- Direct injection into water lines, evaporative cooler systems and livestock water treatments For treatment of water containing plant pathogens, inject SaniDate 5.0 and maintain a predetermined residual level by using metering equipment, coupled with ORP measuring probes.
- Fogging SaniDate 5.0 can be used as an adjunct to acceptable manual cleaning and disinfecting to treat hard, non-porous surfaces.
- Foaming Use SaniDate 5.0 with a foaming agent to increase product contact time. Ideal for use on vertical or irregular surfaces.
- Mold and Mildew Control SaniDate 5.0 effectively inhibits the growth of mold, mildew, and the odors they cause when applied to hard non-porous, non-food contact surfaces.
SaniDate 5.0's powerful Peroxycompound formulation offers unparalleled results against plant and human health pathogens. SaniDate 5.0's organic certified ingredients ensure no harmful residual will be left behind. Labeled to control fungi, bacteria and virus, this broad-spectrum disinfectant has the ability to kill instantly. No rinsing necessary!
Does SaniDate 5.0 control human health pathogens?
- Human Influenza Virus (H1N1)
- Human Coronavirus
- Escherichia coli (e-coli)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella enterica
- Pediococcus damnosus
- Lactobacillus malefermentans
- Gram positive and gram negative bacteria
- Canine Distemper Virus
- Avian Influenza Virus (H9N2)