EAST HARTFORD, CT – BioSafe Systems is proud to announce the following products have been reviewed by the Alabama Department of Agriculture and Industries (ADAI) and Alabama Extension and meet all the criteria for legal use in Alabama.
AXXE® Broad Spectrum HerbicideBroad Spectrum Non-Selective / Non-Residual Herbicide
AXXE Broad Spectrum Herbicide is a non-selective, weed control for grasses and broadleaf weeds. It is formulated to deliver maximum performance and provide fast-acting results on a long list of weeds and grasses, as well as most mosses and lichens.
- Ammonium Nonanoate
- OMRI Listed
Why AXXE Broad Spectrum Herbicide?
Use AXXE Broad Spectrum Herbicide as a broadcast spray prior to no-till planting or seedbed preparation. Spot sprays may be used in crops, ornamentals, pastures and turf.
- No toxic residuals (breaks down within a few days)
- Will not migrate through soil
- Non-selective weed control
- Rapid burn down — Results within 24 hours
- Provides up to 4+ weeks of control
- Labeled for field crops, ornamentals, pastures, turf, and around livestock barns and poultry housing