EAST HARTFORD, CT – BioSafe Systems is proud to announce the following products have been reviewed by the Alabama Department of Agriculture and Industries (ADAI) and Alabama Extension and meet all the criteria for legal use in Alabama.
OxiDate® 2.0Broad Spectrum Bactericide / Fungicide
OxiDate 2.0 kills bacterial and fungal pathogens, offering superior protection for your organic or conventional field and row crops. Use OxiDate 2.0 for curative and preventative crop protection applications, or tank mix with other residual fungicides to help provide immediate knockdown control. With OxiDate 2.0 zero-day PHI and low REI, it allows growers to spray right up to harvest.
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Peracetic acid
- OMRI Listed
- Section 2 (ee) Recommendation Bulletin
Why OxiDate 2.0?
- Use as part of a preventative and curative program
- No pre-harvest interval
- Designed specifically for foliar fungicide/bactericide applications
- Tank mix with residual/systemic chemistries
- Exempt from pesticide residual levels
- Low reentry intervals (REI)