EAST HARTFORD, CT – BioSafe Systems announces PerCarb (Sodium Carbonate Peroxyhydrate), a new alternative to Potassium Bicarbonate and lime sulfur products for use in agriculture. PerCarb is an EPA-registered, 0-hour REI, broad-spectrum bactericide/fungicide designed to treat and control plant pathogens that cause major foliar diseases on field-grown crops, tree crops, vine crops, berries, small fruits, vegetable crops, and greenhouse fruits and vegetables. PerCarb is designed for superior coverage in foliar applications with no phytotoxicity as well as pre and post-season dormant applications for many tree and vine crops, providing excellent control of downy mildew, powdery mildew, botrytis rot, bacterial leaf spot and more.
PerCarb®Broad Spectrum Bactericide / Fungicide
PerCarb is an EPA-registered contact foliar fungicide/bactericide with residual activity designed to treat and control plant pathogenic diseases on field-grown crops, tree crops, berries, small fruits, vine crops or crops grown in similar sites.
- Sodium Carbonate Peroxyhydrate
- OMRI Listed
- Soluble granule (SG) – white crystalline micro granules Readily soluble in water for easy mixing
- Dormant and in-season use allows for flexible management options throughout the year
- PHI and REI: Until spray has dried Save time, return to fields immediately after sprays have dried
- Contact activity with residual control