Why BioCeres WP?
Control numerous pests at all life stages, including, but not limited to, whiteflies, aphids and thrips. Use BioCeres WP for all stages of insect growth, including eggs and diapausing insects. BioCeres WP works by germinating and entering the insects body, feeding on the insect’s innards until death follows. Use on a wide-range of crops as both a foliar spray or a drench.
BioCeres WP can be used to control the following pests
- Cinch bugs
- White grubs
- Plant bugs
- Spotted wing drosophila (vinegar fly)
- European corn borer
- Striped cucumber beetle
- Bud weevil
Labels & Certifications
- BioCeres WP Label
- BioCeres WP California Label
- BioCeres WP SDS
- OMRI - Crop Pest, Weed, and Disease Control (CP)
- Supplemental Premix Instruction Label
- FIFRA 2(ee) - Greenhouse Vegetables/Ornamentals and Shade/Ornamental Trees
- FIFRA 2(ee) - Bushberry/Strawberry/Tomato
- FIFRA 2(ee) - Bushberry/Strawberry/Tomato - Texas
Not all uses and applications are approved in all states/provinces. Always consult a product’s label before use.