Why OxiDate 2.0?
What is OxiDate 2.0's mode of action?
OxiDate 2.0 works by surface contact with the plants and materials being treated. Its active ingredient uses an oxidation chemical reaction to kill bacteria, fungus and spores. More specifically, OxiDate 2.0 reacts with the enzymes and proteins that make up simple cell organisms and eradicates them on-contact.
How should OxiDate 2.0 be used?
OxiDate 2.0 kills fungus, bacteria and spores on contact, stopping infection in its tracks. It can be used for:
- Quick knock-down
- Controlling plant pathogens
- Resistance management tool
- Foliar spray, pre-plant dip, seed treatment
- Reduces disease pressure
- Ideal tank mix partner for residual/systemic chemistries (see label for mixing instructions)
Labels & Certifications
- OxiDate® 2.0 Label
- OxiDate® 2.0 California Label
- OxiDate® 2.0 SDS
- OMRI - Crop Pest, Weed, and Disease Control (CP)
- FIFRA 2(ee)
- FIFRA 2(ee) - Tree Nuts
- FIFRA 2(ee) - Florida
- FIFRA 2(ee) - Ground Sprays in California and Arizona
Not all uses and applications are approved in all states/provinces. Always consult a product’s label before use.