Keystone Chemistry for Every Tank, Every Spray
OxiDate 5.0 is the “keystone” to any successful spray program as it ensures an increased ROI by delivering dependable and compelling results at a competitive price.
- Increased Efficacy – Tank-mixing with OxiDate 5.0 can increase the efficacy of additional chemistries by eliminating the competing microbiota that impedes efficacy of a formula’s mode of action.
- Resistance Management Tool – OxiDate 5.0’s 5% PAA formula has no known resistance, allowing frequent applications with consistent results. Its broad spectrum activity improves the resistance management of traditional spray programs.
BioSafe Systems’ Peroxyacetic Acid
Peroxyacetic Acid (PAA) is the reaction product of two compounds; Hydrogen Peroxide and Acetic Acid. PAA is a superior sanitizer and disinfectant that has many advantages applicable in a wide range of industries, including:
- Increased efficacy and stability
- Excellent resistance management tool
- Works immediately on contact
- No residuals, MRL exempt