Breaking the Disease Cycle
OxiDate 5.0 is the premiere disinfestant that protects crops by oxidizing disease cells tearing them apart so they cannot mutate or reproduce. OxiDate 5.0 is fundamental to a successful crop protection program by eliminating resistant pathogens and minimizing disease pressure.
Resistance Mangement Tool
OxiDate 5.0’s formula has no known resistance, allowing frequent applications making it the ideal tank-mix partner. OxiDate 5.0’s on-contact activity improves resistance management, destroys pathogen isolates, which prevents infection and the spread of disease.
The BioSafe Systems PAA Advantage
Peroxyacetic acid (PAA) is a highly versatile chemistry formulated through the reaction of hydrogen peroxide and acetic acid. The resulting aqueous solution produces the ideal microbiocide highly effective at eradicating plant pathogenic organisms on contact.
- PAA pioneers with over twenty-five years of experience as the industry leading innovators of this chemistry
- Proudly made in the USA
- Formulated with stabilizers and adjuvants for optimal stability and performance
- Clean chemistry manufactured with food-grade ingredients
Labels & Certifications
- OxiDate® 5.0 Label
- OxiDate® 5.0 California Label
- OxiDate® 5.0 SDS
- OMRI - Crop Pest, Weed, and Disease Control (CP)
- FIFRA 2(ee) - Texas Legumes
- FIFRA 2(ee) - Legumes
- FIFRA 2(ee) - California Grapes
- FIFRA 2(ee) - California Stone Fruit
- FIFRA 2(ee) - California Tree Nuts
- FIFRA 2(ee) - California and Florida Citrus Management (postbloom fruit drop)
- FIFRA 2(ee) - California Celery
- OxiDate 5.0 Compatibility-Tank Mix Guide
Not all uses and applications are approved in all states/provinces. Always consult a product’s label before use.