EVERY TANK, EVERY SPRAY
OxiDate 5.0 is the “keystone” to any successful spray program as it ensures an increased ROI by delivering dependable and compelling results at a competitive price.
Tank-mixing with OxiDate 5.0 can strengthen spray programs by reducing disease pressure via on contact eradication of plant pathogens and their spores.
RESISTANCE MANAGEMENT TOOL
OxiDate 5.0’s PAA formula has no known resistance, allowing frequent applications with consistent results. Its broad-spectrum activity improves the resistance management of traditional spray programs.
BioSafe Systems’ Peroxyacetic Acid
Peroxyacetic Acid (PAA) is the reaction product of two compounds; Hydrogen Peroxide and Acetic Acid. PAA is a superior sanitizer and disinfectant that has many advantages applicable in a wide range of industries, including:
- High efficacy and stability
- Excellent resistance management tool
- Works immediately on contact
- No residuals, MRL exempt
Labels & Certifications
- OxiDate® 5.0 Label
- OxiDate® 5.0 California Label
- OxiDate® 5.0 SDS
- OMRI - Crop Pest, Weed, and Disease Control (CP)
- FIFRA 2(ee) - Legumes
- FIFRA 2(ee) - Corn
- FIFRA 2(ee) - California Grapes
- FIFRA 2(ee) - California Stone Fruit
- FIFRA 2(ee) - California Tree Nuts
Not all uses and applications are approved in all states/provinces. Always consult a product’s label before use.