BT NOW®Biological Insecticide
BT NOW is a water-based, biological insecticide that utilizes a novel strain of bacteria, Bacillus thuringiensis ssp. kurstaki (Btk), to offer targeted control of the caterpillars of certain moths and butterflies on a wide variety of crops. Ingestion of BT NOW paralyzes the insect’s digestive system within hours, halting further crop damage potential. The affected larvae die within 2-5 days.
- Bacillus thuringiensis ssp. kurstaki strain EVB-113-19
- OMRI Listed
Why BT NOW?
- Easy to use liquid formulation
- Four-hour REI — Zero-day PHI
- Low residue — MRL exempt
- Can be used in conjunction with many beneficials and pollinators
- Ideal for IPM programs — Low resistance potential (IRAC GROUP: 11A)
- Tank-mix compatible with many commonly used pesticides, fertilizers and adjuvants