Why SaniDate 15.0?
EPA-registered and FSMA compliant
Prevents cross contamination in produce wash waters
Extends shelf life by controlling spoilage organisms
No post rinse required (no harmful or residual by-products)
Less corrosive than alternative chemistries
No buffers needed; No runoff restrictions
Control of Human Health Pathogens
Areas for Hard Surface Sanitation Application*:
- USDA inspected food manufacturing and food processing plants
- Food processing/packing plants
- Groceries, supermarkets, food distribution and storage facilities
- Raw fruit, vegetable and nut packing facilities
- Processed fruit, vegetable and nut processing facilities
- Meat, poultry, seafood processing/packaging plants
- Wineries, breweries, dairy, beverage bottling plants
What is SaniDate 15.0’s Mode of Action?
SaniDate 15.0 uses an oxidation chemical reaction to kill numerous pathogens and breaks down into basic components that leave no residue.Learn about BioSafe Systems’ Peroxyacetic Acid
*SaniDate 15.0 is labeled to treat and control pathogens on hard, non-porous surfaces.