What is SaniDate 5.0's mode of action?
SaniDate 5.0 works through an oxidation chemical reaction that kills bacteria and fungus. More specifically, SaniDate 5.0 reacts on contact with the enzymes and proteins that make up simple cell organisms such as animal and human health pathogens.
What applications can I make with SaniDate 5.0?
DIRECT INJECTION INTO WATER LINES, EVAPORATIVE COOLER SYSTEMS AND LIVESTOCK WATER TREATMENTS
For treatment of water containing plant pathogens, inject SaniDate 5.0 and maintain a predetermined residual level by using metering equipment, coupled with ORP measuring probes.
SaniDate 5.0 can be used as an adjunct to acceptable manual cleaning and disinfecting to treat hard, non-porous room surfaces.
Use SaniDate 5.0 with a foaming agent to increase product contact time. Ideal for use on vertical or irregular surfaces.
MOLD AND MILDEW CONTROL
SaniDate 5.0 effectively inhibits the growth of mold, mildew, and the odors they cause when applied to hard non-porous, non-food contact surfaces.
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella enterica
- Gram positive and gram negative bacteria
- Human Coronavirus
Labels & Certifications
- SaniDate® 5.0 Label
- SaniDate® 5.0 Secondary Label
- SaniDate® 5.0 California Label
- SaniDate® 5.0 SDS
- SaniDate® 5.0 Kosher Certification
- OMRI - Crop Pest, Weed, and Disease Control (CP)
- OMRI - Processing Sanitizers and Cleaners (PS)
- OMRI - Livestock Management Tools and Production Aids (LT)
- SaniDate® 5.0 Label - Spanish
Not all uses and applications are approved in all states/provinces. Always consult a product’s label before use.