ZeroTol 2.0 controls the following pathogens
- Bacterial spots and rots
- Botrytis (grey mold)
- Downy Mildew
- Erwinia, Fusarium (root rot)
- Leaf Spot
- Phytophthora (blights, rots)
- Powdery Mildew
- Uncinula (powdery mildew)
- Wilts & Blights
- Ralstonia solanacearum (brown rot, bacterial wilt)
- Sclerotinia sclerotiorum (white mold)
- Tobacco mosaic
What makes ZeroTol 2.0 different from other products?
ZeroTol 2.0 is the fire extinguisher for bacterial, fungal, or algal fires, it immediately knocks out harmful organisms that could damage turf, crops and ornamentals. ZeroTol 2.0’s fast-acting oxidation process has broad-spectrum application. By incorporating ZeroTol 2.0 into an integrated pest program, and using it before pathogen emergence, it creates a more prepared growing operation.