ZeroTol 2.0 controls the following pathogens
- Bacterial spots and rots
- Botrytis (grey mold)
- Downy Mildew
- Erwinia, Fusarium (root rot)
- Leaf Spot
- Phytophthora (blights, rots)
- Powdery Mildew
- Uncinula (powdery mildew)
- Wilts & Blights
- Ralstonia solanacearum (brown rot, bacterial wilt)
- Sclerotinia sclerotiorum (white mold)
- Tobacco mosaic
What makes ZeroTol 2.0 different from other products?
ZeroTol 2.0 is the fire extinguisher for bacterial, fungal, or algal fires. ZeroTol 2.0 provides an immediate knockdown of organisms that could harm turf and ornamentals. Most algaecides and fungicides need time to affect harmful organisms; this could lead to a mutational resistance of these chemistries. Due to ZeroTol 2.0’s fast-acting oxidation process, mutational resistance is not possible.